Montezuma 1.1.9 is available through the link below, and should also be available at http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/montezuma within a few days.
Montezuma 1.1.9 changelog:
- Security Fix
- Post thumbs were not linked and did not have the fancy borders/shadows. To apply the fancy style again in 1.1.9 save one (any) post to clear the thumb cache, and reset Montezuma Options -> Sub Templates -> postformats.php
Download: Montezuma (3396)
Atahualpa 3.7.12 is now live at http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/atahualpa
Atahualpa 3.7.12 changelog:
- added new ‘Center Top area widget’ option code
- added new ‘Center Bottom area widget’ option code
- added option to specify folder to use for the logo, favicon and header images
- fixed issue in ‘multi column/custom query’ template when using ’0′
Please discuss both Montezuma and Atahualpa at the BytesForAll WordPress Forums.
Montezuma should be listed at wordpress.org within 1-3 days. You can also download through the link listed at the bottom.
- localized back end
- get_virtual_template.php line 52, $frontpage_id = get_option( ‘page_on_front’ );
- removed ‘thumb-shadow’ and ‘post-thumb’ divs from postformat.php
- fixed issue with multiple categories on a post only showing one
- fixed issue with using ‘the_content()’ in a virtual template
- fixed issue where site is squished on mobile devices
- fixed issue where subtemplates were not getting ‘.php’ extension and were not working
- fixed issue where the_author and other ‘Limited PHP code’ did not work
- fixed issue where bfa_get_template_part did not work in Virtual templates
The following direct download link below is meant for downloading an “older Montezuma, in the future”, in case you need it sometime, or if the new version has not been published yet at wordpress.org :Montezuma (3159)
Discuss the Montezuma at the BytesForAll WordPress Forums
- fix export issue when WordPress Address and Site Address are different
- fix small extension of %bar1 and %bar2
- removed depreciated code checking for multisites
- added an option to change the default directory header images are stored in. You can now have separate header image folders for multisites.
The following direct download link below is meant for downloading an “older Atahualpa, in the future”, in case you need it sometime, or if the new version has not been published yet at wordpress.org :Atahualpa (3357)
You can discuss Atahualpa at the BytesForAll Forums
Atahualpa 3.7.10 is released and available at wordpress.org.
The changes are relatively small. Changelog 3.7.10:
- changed access to globals $templateURI and $homeURL to support https
- changed documentation about using ‘New widget areas’ in the center column
- get_template_directory_uri() instead of get_bloginfo in /functions/bfa_get_options.php
Discuss Atahualpa at the BytesForAll Forums
Thank you very much, dear Atahualpa users.
Thank you, donors. Without the donations I wouldn’t have been able to put that much effort into Atahualpa.
Thank you, Paul and Larry, for helping me on the forum over at forum.bytesforall.com.
Thanks also to all the people who wrote nice things about Atahualpa on their sites, and to the translators that provided language packs. And thanks to those who answered questions on the BytesForAll forum, the WordPress forum, or elsewhere.
Here are some more numbers: According to Yahoo Atahualpa is used on over 5 million pages (not sites). Google lists 15.000 sites or pages for “link:wordpress.bytesforall.com”, that’s more than it shows for “link:wordpress.org”! (Google returns only a fraction of actual sites for a “link:” query).
Atahualpa has a high keeper rate, too. This is what Otto from WordPress says: “We show 131 themes that have a user base greater than 10k active installs. Atahualpa is currently ranked 5th in that list.”
Atahualpa is being maintained since 2007 and will keep being updated and improved. It will get the long overdue technique for saving assets into the WP uploads folder and many other things, one by one.
The preview seems to be not working, see http://test.bytesforall.com/ for a preview that is more full-featured anyway, until I have a fixed version up.
Note: The fact that the preview doesn’t display on wordpress.org does not necessarily mean the theme is broken, not at all.
Here is a quick overview over the features: http://wordpress.bytesforall.com/wordpress-themes/montezuma/
The auto slideshow for default WP galleries is here: http://test.bytesforall.com/2008/06/post-format-test-gallery/
Being a brand new theme there might and probably will be issues. The theme is tested though.
Note: This is not the old Montezuma from 2007, I am just using the name.
- Only excerpts shown contrary to corresponding setting: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=18241
- Updated atahualpa.pot file
- Edited style.css description
- Removed references and instructions to/for ancient WP & Atahualpa versions in readme.txt
- Added function to redirect to theme options after activation, in functions.php
- removed log.txt file
The following direct download link below is meant for downloading an “older Atahualpa, in the future”, in case you need it sometime, or if the new version has not been published yet at wordpress.org :Atahualpa (4907)
- Double titles when using Yoast WP SEO: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=18174
- Issue with internal SEO options: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=18160
- Issue with print style at certain sidebar config: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=18125
- sticky.gif for sticky posts not found due to space in (default) image URL, caused by line break in /functions/bfa_theme_options.php line 2240/2241
- added new feature auto resizing of videos (embed and iframe elements), in /js.php
The following direct download link below is meant for downloading an “older Atahualpa, in the future”, in case you need it sometime, or if the new version has not been published yet at wordpress.org :Atahualpa (5100)
Please check if the new version 3.7.7 is already published at wordpress.org
This version has mainly changes requested by wordpress.org: removing checks for older WP versions and namespacing functions that were not namespaced yet.
- removed ‘function_exists’ for get_avatar, dynamic_sidebar, is_front_page, is_tag, wp_list_comments, wp_nav_menu, register_sidebar_widget
- removed files /legacy.coments.php, /functions/bfa_body_class.php, /functions/bfa_bodyclasses.php
- namespaced many functions with ‘bfa_’, mainly in functions.php