With this version more than 30 bugs have been fixed since the initial 3.0 release. New in this version 3.1.7:
- there were no next/previous comments links on the first page of comments in WP 2.7
- the “added backslashes” in post footers started appearing again in the last release
- the Archives page didn’t work right
- WP-Postratings is a new item than can be used in Post Info Items. It was planned long ago but didn’t work in the last few releases.
- a few more small bits and pieces
I tested this release with the following plugins, all turned on at once in WP 2.7: Business Directory, Commentluv, FeedBurner FeedSmith, Get Recent Comments, LMB^Box Comment Quicktags, Sociable, Subscribe To Comments, WP-EMail, WP-PageNavi, WP-PostRatings, WP-PostViews, WP-Print, WP-Syntax and WPG2
NOTE: To escape literal strings inside of dates in post info items, a hash sign # must be used now instead of a backslash.
How To update from 3.x: Upload the theme and overwrite any existing theme files. (if you made manual edits to theme files, you’d have to re-apply them). Existing theme option settings would keep working.
How To update from 2.x: Upload the theme like another new theme. It will co-exist with 2.x. Select the new theme in the WordPress admin area.
UPDATE: 3.1.8 released – CLICK HERE for the new version
Discuss the theme at the BFA Forums or leave a comment here.