This version is in the review queue at wordpress.org but not listed yet
- Added ‘global $templateURI, $homeURL’ to header.php
- Added ‘$templateURI’ to css.php
- Replaced ‘caller_get_posts’ (deprecated in WP 3.1) with new function ‘ignore_sticky_posts’ in footer.php line 35
- Removed unnecessary ‘return’ from bottom of functions/bfa_meta_tags.php
- Removed repetitive code from css.php
- Removed ‘canoncial URL’ and RSS feed URLs from html HEAD, WP is adding these now
- Moved ‘ddroundies’ JS code and wp_enqueue(jquery) from header.php to functions.php
- Replaced bloginfo( ‘url’ ) with echo home_url() in functions/bfa_header_config.php line 276
- Replaced get_bloginfo(‘text_direction’) with is_rtl() in functions/bfa_body_class.php
- Renamed GPL.txt to license.txt
- Permalink for posts without title: Instead of the title the word ‘Permalink’ is displayed and linked to the full post.
- Option “Show XHTML tags?” works again but is below the textarea now (it was above). This is more in line with the new WP comment_form() (using the new parameter ‘comment_notes_after’), instead of making something hackish to keep it above the form.
- Comment submit button is jQuery-enhanced again (Highlight on Hover)
- Comment form labels (“Name”, “Email”, “Website”) are on the right side of their input fields again.
- Added sample content to sidebar ‘right-inner’
- Added check for bfa_get_options in functions/bfa_get_options.php – [url]http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=12111[/url]
- Edited style.css from ’0-6 sidebars’ to ’0-4 sidebars’.
Check out the BytesForAll Forum to discuss Atahualpa with other users