This release has 1 security fix and a couple other bug fixes and improvements.
- esc_js added to get_search_query, XSS vulnerability
- issue with css.php: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=14143
- Page titles doubled & ‘title’ attrbute missing post title: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=14718
- PHP errors when adding widget areas: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=14160
- Site Title appended after the ‘WordPress SEO by Yoast’ title: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=14816
- PHP was still being advertised as being available at “Edit POST/PAGE info items”
- CSS print style would not work right in some cases
- removed proprietary function “bfa_escape”
- The internal CSS & JS files for the Ata admin area are now added through WP
- After you imported a style, you had to reload the amdin area manually to see the new values. Now the page reloads automatically after a style was imported.
- Removed several PHP Notices in the included widgets Recent Posts/Popular Posts/Popular in Category
- Changed the page slug (see browser URL field) of the Atahualpa admin area from “functions.php” to “atahualpa-options”
- Replaced with ‘/wp-content/themes/atahualpa’ in the CSS image paths of all 5 included styles.
- Both DOS and UNIX style line endings were found in the file bfa_theme_options.php
- text domain missing at some places in functions.php, comments.php, legacy.comments.php and comments-paged.php
Just in case you wondered, Atahualpa – the #1 downloaded theme on wordpress.org – is alive and will keep getting updated. The next update should be in a couple weeks, or if required, in a couple days. Sorry that this update took so long.