A jump from 3.2 to 3.3 because this version includes many bugfixes and improvements. See changelog
- The language files are not included anymore. Instead they can be downloaded at http://forum.bytesforall.com/. This way translators can have their own update schedule.
- $bfa_ata_option_name is now $bfa_ata['option_name']. Keep this in mind when editing theme files based on a How-To you found here, on the forum or elsewhere, and you wonder why the code looks a bit different.
- The above change and a few other changes made Atahualpa faster. It wasn’t slow to begin with but it is about 100 ms faster now.
- Greatly improved Post Info Items, even PHP can be used now.
- Broken print function fixed.
- And much more… see Changelog
Version 3.3.1 released with 3 bugfixes
( 309 users downloaded version 3.3)